Our Penthouse Sydney page will leave your jaw dropping. Australia’s largest city, Sydney is on a world class stage for its level of excellence. Studded with various internationally recognised landmarks and providing the vibrant lifestyle expected from a modern city. Sydney has excelled itself in the last century to be able to stand alongside other major cities in the world such as New York, London and Paris.
With the rapid growth of the city, Sydney has managed to develop an extensive and impressive array of penthouse apartments and penthouse accommodation. Penthouses in Sydney are generally sitting atop the grand hotels of the city and have an amazing view of all that Sydney has to offer.
Catch the ferry to Manly for some fish and chips. Go for a surf and stroll along the beach at Bondi. Visit the trendy bar and cafe scene in Darlinghurst and Surry Hills. Or Soak in Sydney’s grandeur at Circular Quay where you are front and center of the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Either way, Sydney is sure to blow you away with all that it has to offer.
If you are planning your trip to Sydney in the near future, please consider the Penthouse Sydney apartments we have collected for you below.
Aussie Penthouse partners with Bookings.com thanks to their low rates with no booking fees, 24/7 customer support and free cancellation on most properties.
Aussie Penthouse is happy to present to you Sydney’s range of exquisite Penthouse apartments. While some of the apartments may not be referred to as a ‘Penthouse’, we have still taken the liberty to present rooms we believe are superior accommodation options.
To book your awesome experience, simply click on the Book Now under the hotel of your choice and you will be redirected to our accommodation partner channel for pricing and availability. Prices are indicative only, as hotel accommodation is seasonal. Please enquire with the hotel for full rates of your stay.
Two Bedroom Suite
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment Interconnecting
2 Bedroom Penthouse
Three-Bedroom Apartment – Penthouse
Three Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Three Bedroom Penthouse
Executive King Suite with Grand Harbour View
Three Bedroom Penthouse
Three Bedroom Apartment
Three Bedroom Loft Penthouse Suite
Tower Executive King Suite
Ultraroo – Ultra Suite- Loft
One-Bedroom Full Harbour Suite
If you have stayed at any of the above listed Penthouse Sydney apartments, we would love to hear about your experience. If you have stayed at any amazing Penthouse Sydney apartments that you feel we have missed, please Contact Us and we will happily look at adding it to the collection.
Following its multi million dollar renovation, The Star has been revamped to exquisite luxury and so have their hotel services. With their amazing ‘front to end’ views of the Sydney CBD skyline, these penthouses present some of the best options in the city. There are two hotels in this Casino that contain penthouse suites, Astral Tower and The Darling.
Click on the above link to make a booking or find out more.
Ivy has fast become one of the most popular and well known Sydney party locations with its many rooms, restaurants and stunning rooftop pool. But what most people don’t know is that Ivy also provides a Penthouse service for events just like Hens and Bucks parties. However unlike other penthouse services, this one does not come with the overnight stay luxury.
Pacha Sydney is perfect for hens parties. VIP booths are on offer, with personal hosts who ensure the exclusive space remains expertly catered to all evening from the extensive bottle and canapés menu. Private balconies give you the best seats in the house to behold the stage and spectacle below. They have a selection of areas that can cater for all occasions from intimate groups of 5 to large parties of 50 guests.
Sydney also boasts a wide array of private rental penthouse apartments. These can generally be cheaper than the commercial hotel options and may also be more open to negotiations.
We have searched out some of our favorites below however you may also be able to locate your own stayz.com.au!
(Please remember that just like hotels, many private rental apartments have a ‘no party policy’ and we strongly advise that you disclose everything to management on reservation).
Got Big Bucks to Spend???
SYDNEY’S MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL ROOMS
– Australia Suite, InterContinental. This room features a baby grand piano, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Sydney Harbour and a separate kitchen, luggage storage room, bar and private entrances.
– Heritage Long Suite, Westin. Originally the former postmaster’s office, the 186-square-metre Heritage Long Suite features the original postmaster writing desk from 1874.
– Presidential Suite, Four Seasons Hotel. Two spacious bedrooms and stunning views of Sydney Harbour from the Hotel’s top floor. Modern art is displayed in the lounge room, which occupies the entire northeast corner of the suite. The suite is decorated in the style of a contemporary New York City loft apartment. Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson have stayed here.
– Presidential Suite, Sir Stamford. The living room is spacious and offers two lounge suites, a Steinway Grand piano, a bar and a rich mahogany writing desk. Antique paintings and a Louis XV marble fireplace are focal points of the lounge room.
– Presidential Suite, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel. This suite is located on the ninth-floor and features a sunken lounge area, separate dining, a kitchen, guest bathroom and an integrated stereo system.
– Royal suite, Shangri-La Hotel Sydney. The 242-square-metre one-bedroom suite has uninterrupted views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. It features a spacious living room with a grand piano, a separate kitchenette and an executive study.
– Royal Suite, Sheraton on the Park. This suite on the 21st-floor has the look and feel of a modern New York penthouse apartment. The apartment can all be converted into a two-bedroom suite with the adjoining City Side Room.
– Sydney Suite, Park Hyatt. The Sydney Suite is over 3,700 square feet of understated luxury and jaw dropping views. The baths feature the latest generation in Japanese toilet technology.
– Wentworth Suite, Sofitel Wentworth. Located on the 8th floor of the hotel with Juliet balconies overlooking the Garden Courtyard, the Wentworth Suite is luxury accommodation for that special guest. Separate dining room that seats up to 12 with an adjoining kitchenette
Planning a Hens or Bucks party event in Sydney? Be sure to check out Sydney Hens and Bucks for a wide collection of services to help you get organised.